Friday, January 2, 2009

Romantic West Lake

29 November 2008
West Lake, HangZhou, China

This infamous lake records the many romantic tales of Chinese history and this is my 2nd visit to the lake. The last time was a winter and this time autumn. The feel of the boat ride on West Lake is romantic just like strolling of the Yarra River in Melbourne or walking by Eiffle in Paris. I once again wonder where is the romantic feeling in me? How did I get myself so busy through the year with so many things and exciting stuff that romance seems to elude me?

I wonder how do I capture this feeling again? Do I want to walk down this road of romance again? I'll say the answer is YES, for I always believe the hopeless romantic in me never dies. I just wonder how will the romantic story of my life writes? The lights of Paris or the glamour of New York? Even the depth of Taj Mahal or the long last of the West Lake?

Then again, the West Lake with its four season scenery reminds me that life is in stages and it will continously change. Therefore, I shall wait for my life to take a new season. *smile*

-------

No comments: