Sunday, January 4, 2009

Celebrating Christmas


25th December 2008
Singapore

Christmas is one of my favourite festive season of the year. I still have one Christmas dream/wish yet to be fulfilled so maybe that why I kept looking forward to Christmas.

Anyway Christmas been an outside-the-country affair for me the last few years. I was in New York in '06, Bangkok/Hongkong in '07 and this year in Singapore. Been a long long time since we spend Christmas in Singapore.

However, for me this year's Christmas is special not because of the event but more because of the people I spend with. I had half a day alone with dad, mom and Jojo. I get to share with them what Christmas meant to me - family get together, laughters, joy, love, happiness and sharing. The other half of the day was spend with Uncle Tau Pui and his family. They are one of the family we traveled together since young. Is great to be spending time together over simple meals, shopping and sitting at 'kopi tiam'. Besides that I got to share Christmas with Angeline and Samuel, with my best friend Magda, Rusma and Yunisa & sisters, with Sha Lin, Jason and Baby Ryan and most of all with my two little sister Joanna and Grace!

I love Christmas because is always about family and loved ones and I have it all!! *wink*
----------------------------

No comments: