Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Love in your Heart and Sweet Peace of Mind


07th January 2009
Penang Malaysia

I cleared my drawers today. Somehow I kept getting into this habit of clearing it every half year. The process is always an interesting one. I enjoyed it. ;-) Anyway I pick up a birthday card from G.Hong for my '08 birthday and inside the card is inscript with:

"May you have love in your heart and sweet peace of mind"

I was just contemplating on this line and find how one line of prayer, wishes or greetings can be so meaningful. Is the essence of life itself - love in the heart and peace in the mind. So today I made prayers for everyone that once crosses my path and coming into my path -



May you have love in your heart and sweet peace of mind



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: