Sunday, January 4, 2009

LOVE


2nd & 3rd January 2009
Penang, Malaysia


A quote from the Bible visited me twice, once on the 2nd and again on the 3rd. I thought it is interesting to contemplate upon again because my first time getting to know this quote was when I was 16 years old - one day I was reading the bible in my school library and I spend the whole afternoon contemplate upon this passage.


“Though I have all faith so that I could remove mountains and have not love, I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor and though I give my body to be burned and have not love, it profiteth me nothing.

Love suffereth and love is kind.
Love envieth not.
Love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child. But when I became a man, I put away childish things.

But now abideth faith, hope, love… these three. But the greatest of these is LOVE.”
-L
-O
-V
-E
-----------------------------------------------------------

No comments: