Sunday, January 4, 2009

Beingness


24 December 2008
Bugis Junction Singapore


Being - NOT adding or subtracting anything to the person, experience or thing but merely being aware.

How often we request to be more off or less off? However, in this festive season how nice it is if we just be? Accept people around us as they are or like in the situation like this - make no plans just be spontaneous. The trip was not plan - even what we do is not plan. Yet we are having so much fun.

Love the sight of my best friend Magda and my sister Jojo lining up at Starbucks from my seat through the window. I can see them laughing to a joke they are sharing with one another. That little moment looking at both people I love very much it reminds me of the true spirit of Christmas : SHARING

I did not do any Christmas shopping this year. No presents for anyone I am afraid. Don't know just don't feel like doing it. I just felt that I love the sharing to be unique - sharing my time, giving my attention, sharing a part of me with all of you and it hard to put it in a physical gift form.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

-----------------

No comments: