Friday, January 2, 2009

Keeping Vows II


20 December 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

We was having lunch at MircoBiotics Bukit Bintang today and a very interesting question came up.

As we were discussing about my up-coming pilgrimage trip to India. My light body teacher asked me, "Jenn, why do you want to do that trip?". Takes a while for me to ponder that question before answering. I know is not going to be an easy, relax, touring vacation - but the question is why do I want to do it?

My first answer was, "I don't know. I feel like is fulling a vow I put in the past.". The energy makes me feel as such. Something I want to do for the longest time ever (since Australia in '04) and I am just answering the call. However, the universe is always intelligent, it wants me to ground in depth till my intention is pure. Can't just do with a "I feel like doing it" - *smile*

Then my lightbody teacher look at me and smile, his tone however was serious, he said this to me, "You know that the universe just want you to be happy. You know that everything is in support of your growth with joy. It has nothing to do with a Vow. If you want to do it you got to be clearer than that. If you don't like the vow then renouce it with sincerity. A vow is the word you give to the universe because you felt deeply about it but the universe will not want you to fulfill something you said in the past with unhappiness of with fear."

He then jokingly mention, "Like for some people who put a chastity vow in a previous life is wondering why he/she cannot find his/her soulmate this life - because they still been bounded by their previous vow. However this may not be their pick this life"

I also learn that, a wise man once told me, "Becareful with the Vow you make. Don't make them just out of a spur of the moment"

I did just that the afternoon, I release that vow, went deeper into my meditation and clear my intention for this coming trip. I am proud to say, I found it however is mine secret to keep but now I do know why I want to do it. Is a pure intention from my heart and has nothing to do with just a Vow I want to keep.

----------------------

No comments: