Monday, March 9, 2009

Searching of Our Individuality

17th Jan 2009
Bangkok, Thailand


Thus is hard to calm out the monkey mind. What is harder is that when we don't see how the mind had lead us all along. Then we'll be going around searching and searching just to find out who we are. We try looking for oursleves in the places we go, the things we buy, the things we accumulated. Can we?

I was not successful at this method myself so I cannot tell. However, I know what works for me...I STOP. When I stop the search, end the pursuing and just BE .... I just have to rememeber, recall who I am. Ah.... that makes it all so much easier.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

l e e c.h. said...

True, i totally agree.
when the searching stops, the real you will appear.
People tend to search for things and when the searching starts, people will be too focus on their search for watever they r searching for until they overlook everything else around them, which to me the things during the quest is more important than the goal itself. if we all stop searching and start looking and seeing things, we will eventually find our trueself. d book 'siddartha' talks a lot bout searching for one trueself. again, when the search stops, our trueself will be revealed.